VIP Homes & Properties
Before submitting an application, please take a moment to carefully review the following qualifications
VIP Homes & Properties discloses to all prospective tenants that we are acting as agent for and representing the landlord’s interest. All application fees are non-refundable.
Viewing the Property
· An appointment must be made to check out the key. Applicant must bring a valid photo ID, Monday through Friday 9:30-2:00 and a $45 refundable deposit.
· The person applying and living at the property must see the property. They cannot have a representative (friend, family, or agent) view the property for them.
Application Fees – Non refundable
· $49 one person – Money Order only
· $75.00 couple – Money Order only
· $25.00 for each additional applicant or occupant over the age of 18. – Money Order only
· Net income must be at least three times the cost of the monthly rent for the unit you have chosen.
· Proof of employment (paystubs, 1099, W-2’s) is required at the time an application is submitted. Applicants must have no lapse in employment within the last 6 months.
· You must have no criminal history with felony, sex offender or drug convictions.
· There must be no eviction history.
· All people that will be living in the house over the age of 18 must meet these requirements.
· Applicant must have satisfactory rental history and not left a previous landlord with an outstanding balance for non-payment of rent or damages. All balances with previous landlords must be paid in full before an application can be approved.
· We permit applicants to have a co-signer if they are a full time student. Proof of current enrollment is required at the time the application is submitted
Security Deposit –Non Refundable
· The Security deposit equals 1½ months of the rent. An additional deposit may be required based on credit information or rental history. Minimum Deposits of $1000 on properties under $1000.
· The Security deposit, in the form of certified funds, is due within 24 hours of approval. This will hold the requested unit for 30 days and then the applicant must take possession of the property.
· In the event, the applicant fails to sign the Residential Rental contract and take possession of the premises VIP Homes & Properties will retain the security deposit for the time it has been taken off the market.
1. $300 non-refundable pet fee per pet and $25 a month
2. Some properties do not allow any pets; these will be indicated in the property’s listing information
3. Pet fees are due before or no later than lease signing
4. Photos of your pet are required at the time of application. Image must include the full body.
5. Landlord Insurance Co. approval may be required.
6. Insurance on certain breeds may be required.
Acknowledgement Signature Date: