& Properties - Rental Application Process
Before submitting an application, please take a moment to carefully review the following qualifications
VIP Homes & Properties discloses to all prospective tenants that we are acting as agent for and representing the landlord’s interest. All application fees are non-refundable.
Viewing the Property
· Email or contact the office with name and phone number. A showing Agent will contact you.
· The person applying and living at the property must see the property. They cannot have a representative (friend, family, or agent) view the property for them.
Application Fees – Non refundable
· $49 per person over the age of 18.
· Credit/Debit card payment. Money orders are to be made out to VIP Homes & Properties and mailed to PO Box 26398, Charlotte, NC 28221.
· Net income must be at least three times the cost of the monthly rent of for the unit you have chosen.
· Proof of employment (paystubs, 1099, W-2’s) is required at the time an application is submitted. Criminal history with a felony, sex offender or drug convictions will not be accepted.
· There must be no eviction history or filings.
· There must be no bankruptcies.
· Occupants residing over the age of 18 must meet these requirements.
· Applicant must have satisfactory rental history and no outstanding balance for non-payment of rent or damages with previous landlords.
· All applicants must reside in the premises.
Co-Signers for Full-Time Student Applicants are Permitted
· Proof of current enrollment is required at the time the application is submitted. The Co-Signer must meet the above requirements.
Security Deposit –Non Refundable
· The security deposit equals 1month of the rent. An additional deposit may be required based on credit information or rental history. Minimum deposits of $1000 on properties under $1000.
· The security deposit, in the form of certified funds, is due within 24 hours of approval.
· In the event the applicant fails to sign the residential rental contract and take possession of the property, VIP Homes & Properties will retain the security deposit as compensation for days off the market.
· Once accepted, a security deposit will hold the requested property for 21 days. The applicant must take possession of the property on day 22.
1. $300 non-refundable pet fee per pet, and $25 a month increase to the base rent.
2. Some properties do not allow any pets; these will be indicated in the property’s listing information
3. Pet fees are due before, or no later than, lease signing.
4. Photos of your pet are required at the time of application. Image must include the full body.
5. Landlord Insurance Co. approval may be required.
6. Pet insurance required.
7. Pets veterinary papers required documenting current vaccinations required.
8. Pet application to be completed before lease signing.
Acknowledgement Signature Date: